Happy Hump Day, guys, I hope you’re all doing great! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t struggling and racing against time, but you know what they say about smooth seas never making skilled sailors… something along those lines. Anyways. Even if you don’t have time to pop by the physical stores, there’s always online shopping! So newsflash: Sephora is now on Zalora!
Yes, that automatically means you can now get your Sephora fix any time you like, cos for the first time, Sephora is made available for online purchase in Singapore.
I can think of a few reasons why you would be tempted to buy your favourite Sephora items off Zalora:
- They offer a 1 to 3-day delivery service,
- Free delivery when you purchase over SGD40 – like you needed any help hitting that number…!,
- Free returns – I’ve tried it myself; it works great!,
- Multiple payment methods – including cash on delivery so nothing gets reflected on your credit card bill, hah! Cleverrr…
- You get to shop other stuff at the same time – workout gear, party dresses, shoes, techy goodies…
- And if this is of any motivation at all, you can have it all sent to your office so you won’t have to worry about not having anyone at home to receive your loot!
To prove their point, Zalora sent a package to my office last week. Wanna see?
“Oh look what they sent me!”