Hello everybody! I am officially 26 today, and if you are, too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;D
I love to celebrate happy occasions, and today is obviously one of the happiest days of 2011!
I thus have an important announcement to make.
To thank you (yet again) for all your lovely support, and to spread the joy of turning yet another year older, I am giving away one Benefit Cosmetics Confessions of a Concealaholic kit! Yes, this is an international giveaway, so my friends from all over the world, please join in the fun! And no, this is not a sponsored giveaway; the prize was purchased by yours truly, just for you! :)
Beneholics, rejoice! ;) Confessions of a Concealaholic is so great for those of you who would like to try out several of Benefit’s star products without having to purchase full sizes.
Marketed as a concealing and brightening kit, it contains:
- “That Gal” brightening face primer (7.5ml 0.25 US fl. oz),
- Boi-ing industrial strength concealer in 2 shades (01, 02) for custom concealing (2 x 1.3g Net wt. 2 x 0.04 oz),
- Erase Paste (02 Medium) brightening camouflage for eyes and face (3.2g Net wt. 0.11 oz.),
- Lemon Aid color correcting eyelid primer (0.9g Net wt. 0.03 oz),
- Eye Bright instant eye brightener (0.9g Net wt. 0.03 oz),
- concealer brushes, and
- a step-by-step lesson.
I’m sure most of you would have read my reviews on Erase Paste and Eye Bright by now. I also have That Gal and Boi-ing in my makeup bag, but have not reviewed them. So many products to review, so little time! ;)
Since most of us have very little time to spare on our faces (especially in the mornings!), this darling little kit is perfect – conceal and brighten wherever you want! Just tote it about… no one will know it’s a makeup palette. It looks like a book!
Okay, so my only gripe with this kit is that the Erase Paste comes in 02 Medium, which is a shade darker than my usual 01 Fair. But, you know what? Most people I know wear 02 Medium, so I guess that’s why Benefit put that in the kit. On the bright side, there are two shades of Boi-ing in there for custom blending. It’s a really useful (and stunning!) kit; I can imagine how much you will adore it! Be on your way to looking picture-perfect with Confessions of a Concealaholic.
So, how exactly do you win this awesome kit?
Since I’ve just turned 26, I’m going to let this giveaway run for exactly 26 days (including today). Which means this giveaway closes on… 14 September 2011. :)
To enter this giveaway:
STEP 1: You MUST be a subscriber of the blog. To subscribe, simply submit your email address in the field under ‘EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION’, which can be found at the right sidebar.
STEP 2: Do one or more of the following from now until 11:59pm (Singapore time) 14 September 2011:
- Share the link of this giveaway post on Facebook. Each share entitles you to 1 entry;
- Tweet about this giveaway (please include @jadeisabelle in your tweet for it to count). Each tweet entitles you to 1 entry;
- Write a short blog post about this giveaway. Each blog post entitles you to 3 entries.
After you’ve done the above, please:
- Send me an email (jadeisabelle[at]gmail[dot]com) from the email account which you’ve entered in the subscription field so that I may verify your subscription;
- Send me a screenshot of your Facebook share after it has been published (if you chose to share this giveaway via Facebook);
- Send me your blog link (if you published a blog post on this giveaway);
- Include @jadeisabelle in your tweet (if you tweeted about this giveaway) so that I may be notified.
When the giveaway closes, I will pick the ONE LUCKY WINNER the good old-fashioned way – the names of all participants will be written on individual strips of paper and put into a bag. I will pick your name out randomly. The greater the number of your entries, the higher your chances of being picked!
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to international participants;
- Winner will be contacted via email; and
- Prize will be sent to winner via post.
Once again, thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing your entries! :)